16 hours ago
Per Governor Tony Evers orders on April 16th, all private and public schools will be closed for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year.
- March 16-until June 9: Schools are Closed to students, but virtual learning is still taking place.
- March 16-until June 9: All athletic events and practices cancelled or suspended
- March 16-until June 9: Majority of activities and programs cancelled or suspended. Details will be communicated at a later date by the Marinette School District for individual events, however learning is still in session!
- June 15-July 14: Summer Learning Program-cancelled
- August 3-August 14: MSD Kick Off 2020!