OPEN ENROLLMENT AVAILABLE!
So you live outside of the Marinette School District boundaries, but want your child to attend Marinette Schools? Now you can through the Open Enrollment process available through the Department of Public Instruction, but time is of the essence! To apply, visit the following website: http://sms.dpi.wi.gov/sms_psctoc
ALREADY A RESIDENT OF THE MARINETTE SCHOOL DISTRICT?
Is your child not yet enrolled for school? If you plan on having your child attend any of our schools, please print, fill out, and and drop off the official Enrollment/Emergency Form to our District at 2139 Pierce Avenue, Marinette, WI 54143.
Please have the following with you when you register your 4K (Four-Year-Old Kindergarten) OR Kindergarten child:
- Child's birth certificate
- Valid identification (driver's license or Wisconsin ID) or
- Current copy of a utility bill to validate residency
- Updated immunization records
- Doctor's well child check form
- Dentist's well child check form
Why choose Marinette Schools? Check us out!
Any questions about enrolling your child in the School District of Marinette, please call 715-735-1400.